Wednesday, September 21, 2011

4th grade Reading Buddies program


Fourth graders are once again enjoying the opportunity of being a reading buddy to a kindergarten student.  In the beginning of the program, fourth grade students read a book to the kindergarten students, practicing their fluency and expression.  Before you know it, the kindergarteners are ready to return the blessing! 












Read what one CCA mom has to say about the program....
“My children and I just adore the reading buddies program! What an excellent opportunity for the little ones to have a "big kid" friend and also for the bigger kids to be the leader.  As a parent, I have seen the rewards of this program for both the kindergarteners (as my daughter was in Mrs. Fussner’s kindergarten class last year) and now for my 4th grader!!  I am so blessed our family is a part of this God sent school!”

No comments: